There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

You're the number one artist around here...

Great job... that's all I can say... you're my number one animator.

Catfight Catfight

Blij hier eens Nederlands te kunnen praten

Hoi Madelief,
Leuk filmpje, ik vond vooral de Samurai training geinig. Ik heb ook meteen het filmpje op je deviantprofiel gekeken, van dat beertje, echt vet. Mooi frame-by-frame werk. Heb je gestudeerd (of ben je aan het studeren) aan St. Joost toevallig? Dat is één van de weinige opleidingen die ik ken die aan Flash doen. Zou goed kunnen dus... Ik wil er ook naartoe,

Anyways,
hoop dat je wat terugschrijft

Michiel

I Love You I Love You

She'll like it

Don't know whether you two will still be together in july, but I know one thing: she's gonna love you for this. Good job, but try to work more frame by frame next time, especially on the leafs

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Whoah, it was great, but..

I feel kind of discouraged now to make my own flash. Graphics nor storyline will ever be better than this. It is a great movie, I won't deny, but somehow I feel empty. It kind of makes every flash ever created seem... crappy. My eyes are loving it, but my Flash cries.

Tsunami - How U Can Help! Tsunami - How U Can Help!

At least you've got a heart

The movie was crap, but it was useful crap. Somehow I feel this should be on the frontpage instead of Tsunami Loot Up... the fucker.....
Did a great job, now learn how to animate kiddo

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

That was sweet

That was great, nice effects, nice drawings. All by mouse you say? Well, I'm curious how you'd do with a drawing tablet. Anyways.. great.

Only one thing...
The blood spraying out of him looked quite fake... if you could get that better you'd be like... God of flash or something like that!

- Capture The Flag - - Capture The Flag -

Nice

Nice work, I know you probably wanted it black and white, but after some time it started to get a bit boring. Though, I think I'm gonna start Halo again, cause you're right. It's a brilliant game and your movie is great.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

It was great but..

I liked the first one better. I can't really tell why. I mean, it was great... but it lacked something that made the first movie so unforgettable. Still one of the best movies I've seen here. Keep up the good work.

ANGAL TENTARA ANGAL TENTARA

Nice movie dude

You're characters are nicely drawn, maybe they are a bit cartoony, but I didn't mind. They were nice too look at, and fit in with the rest of the movie. Sound was great. This 'll be a series which I'll be keeping an eye on.

PS.. the shape tweens are quite useful sometimes. Maybe you shouldn't use them in a computer screen. That looked kinda fake though.

The rest was great!

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Speechless..

Dude, I'm a fifteen year old male adolescant, and it made me fucking cry. Great movie... definetly a lot better than al those dress up and wannabe humour shit. You've got something to say.